A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Rosenblatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Rosenblatt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenblatt
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenblatt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Rosenblatt, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenblatt graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rosenblatt has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Lee Rosenblatt MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Randall L. Rosenblatt practice?
- Dr. Randall Rosenblatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Rosenblatt practices Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pulmonologists.