Learn more about Dr. Randall Rosenblatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Rosenblatt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Rosenblatt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenblatt graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rosenblatt has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenblatt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randall L. Rosenblatt practice?
Dr. Randall Rosenblatt practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Pulmonologists, Dallas Critical Care Practitioners, and Dallas Anesthesiologists.