A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Rosenblatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Rosenblatt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Rosenblatt, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenblatt graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rosenblatt has 22 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Lee Rosenblatt MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Randall L. Rosenblatt practice?
- Dr. Randall Rosenblatt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Randall Rosenblatt practices Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pulmonologists.