Anesthesiologist (pain control), Internists, Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs)
Video profile
East Dallas
621 N Hall St
Ste 120
Dallas, TX 75226
214-820-7357
Locations and availability (9)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Excellent Physician  |  show details
by Ty on Apr 5th, 2013

Dr. Rosenblatt has been my pulmonologist since 1997, when I moved to DFW area. He has seen me through many difficult times overseeing my battles with Cystic Fibrosis. He is very kind & compassionate and truly wants the best for his patients. I received a double lung transplant in Nov. 2011 and he manages my care still to this day. If you are an adult with CF, he is an excellent choice to manage your care as he stays very current with the latest medications and technologies. Thank You Dr. Rosenblatt for the many years of service. He can be found at Baylor-Dallas.

|  Poor  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2011

poor

|  Best Doctor Around!!  |  show details
by Ronda D. on Jul 19th, 2010

My husband has CF and I am so grateful he has Dr. Rosenblatt as his doctor. After some bad experiences with some doctors in the town in which we live, we drive quite a distance just to see Dr. Rosenblatt. He is knowledgeable, kind, and has just the personality that works for my husband as well as myself. I cannot say enough good things about him and his entire staff. It's horrible having CF, but if you do, this is the doctor to see. I'm always comforted after my husband has his checkups knowing he has gotten the best care possible. If there were 10 stars here, I would give him 10!

|  Best Doc in the World  |  show details
by Heather B. on Jun 29th, 2008

Dr. Rosenblatt has saved my life on several occasions. He is a great transplant doctor and an awesome person.

|  show details
May 26th, 2008

DIAGNOSIS ALWAYS CORRECT. VERY CARING , ALWAYS TAKES TIME TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS . WOULD NOT TRADE HIM FOR ANY ONE ELSE. THANKS DR. ROSENBLATT FOR BEING THERE FOR YOUR LUNG TRANSPLANT PATIENTS.