Dr. Randall Rosenblatt MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8
  • 7 reviews

May 25th, 2016
Proceed with caution
This doctor is intelligent, but lacks every ounce of bedside manner or respect for his patients. His strategy to get his patients in better health is to insult them and verbally abuse them until they are begging to leave the hospital. I'm sure his surgical skills are exquisite, but he treats his patients like lab rats.

February 2nd, 2016
I am a 29 year old cystic fibrosis patient. I have had a liver, lung, and kidney transplant. I have seen Dr. R. for 15 years. I have always felt like more than a patient to him. He always make me feel at ease. He also listens to me and my needs. In emergency situations I have promptly been seen or given instructions on what steps to take. My nurse coordinator has always been extremely helpful and accessible by phone and email.

April 5th, 2013
Excellent Physician
Dr. Rosenblatt has been my pulmonologist since 1997, when I moved to DFW area. He has seen me through many difficult times overseeing my battles with Cystic Fibrosis. He is very kind & compassionate and truly wants the best for his patients. I received a double lung transplant in Nov. 2011 and he manages my care still to this day. If you are an adult with CF, he is an excellent choice to manage your care as he stays very current with the latest medications and technologies. Thank You Dr. Rosenblatt for the many years of service. He can be found at Baylor-Dallas.

June 1st, 2011
Poor
poor

July 19th, 2010
Best Doctor Around!!
My husband has CF and I am so grateful he has Dr. Rosenblatt as his doctor. After some bad experiences with some doctors in the town in which we live, we drive quite a distance just to see Dr. Rosenblatt. He is knowledgeable, kind, and has just the personality that works for my husband as well as myself. I cannot say enough good things about him and his entire staff. It's horrible having CF, but if you do, this is the doctor to see. I'm always comforted after my husband has his checkups knowing he has gotten the best care possible. If there were 10 stars here, I would give him 10!

June 29th, 2008
Best Doc in the World
Dr. Rosenblatt has saved my life on several occasions. He is a great transplant doctor and an awesome person.

May 26th, 2008
DIAGNOSIS ALWAYS CORRECT. VERY CARING , ALWAYS TAKES TIME TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS . WOULD NOT TRADE HIM FOR ANY ONE ELSE. THANKS DR. ROSENBLATT FOR BEING THERE FOR YOUR LUNG TRANSPLANT PATIENTS.