A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Royal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Royal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Royal, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Royal graduated from American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine, Cupecoy. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Royal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Royal MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Randy Royal practice?
- Dr. Randy Royal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randy Royal practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Beaufort, SC.
See Beaufort Obstetricians & Gynecologists.