A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Rupper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rupper
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rupper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Rupper, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rupper graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Rupper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall W Rupper MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randall W. Rupper practice?
- Dr. Randall Rupper has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Rupper practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Geriatric Doctors.