A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. W Randall Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. W Randall Russell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. W Randall Russell, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Russell has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W Randall Randall Russell MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. W Randall R. Russell practice?
- Dr. W Randall Russell has 3 office locations.
Dr. W Randall Russell practices Surgery near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA.
See Wynnewood Surgeons.