A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Rust:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Rust is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rust
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rust Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rust graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rust has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Health Central
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Thomas Rust MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randall T. Rust practice?
- Dr. Randall Rust has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Rust practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ocoee, FL.
See Ocoee Orthopedic Surgeons.