A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Ryser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Ryser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Ryser, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Nutritional Support
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryser graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Ryser has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alta View Hospital
- St Mark'S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall James Ryser MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Randall J. Ryser practice?
- Dr. Randall Ryser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Randall Ryser practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Riverton, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Gastroenterologists.