Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Randall Lewis
Dr. Randall Lewis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Eugene, OR. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Lewis is affiliated with PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center University District, St. Joseph's Hospital and Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend. Dr. Lewis has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Randall Lewis has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Randall Lewis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eugene, OR.
Dr. Pamela Panum
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Eugene, OR 0 mi34
Dr. Linda Frison
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics
Eugene, OR 0 mi43
Dr. Catherine York
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Eugene, OR 0 mi16