A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Lewis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Lewis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall S Lewis MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Randall S. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Randall Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Lewis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Obstetricians & Gynecologists.