Dr. Randall Sadler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randall Sadler?

January 19th, 2016

Stay away!!!

He left me bleeding internally for two and a half hours after surgery. He would not listen to me when I would tell him something was wrong. He even put his hands over my eyes roughly and covered them saying for me to get over my hissy fit. I almost lost my life that day, stay away!

May 25th, 2015

Worst experience ever

He started the exam before the nurse came in. The way he handled the exam was very inappropriate. He was dismissive of a medical condition I am dealing with. His approach is very aggressive and bullish. I still am very disturbed with this visit.

December 22nd, 2014

If you’re reading this, I suspect you are searching for solutions to your chronic endometriosis, very heavy periods or even continual bleeding; I suffered practically my entire life with anemia and lethargy due to these issues. What you need is a skilled and gifted surgeon to give you answers and options - Dr. Kent Sadler is that person. He was able to diagnosis my uterine cancer before the tests confirmed it. After the surgery, I had minimal pain, a very rapid recovery, and after two years the physical scars are all but gone. The surgery was gratefully successful and I’m cancer free. Yes it is important that a gynecologist should have a sensitive and caring manner but if he’s not always warm and cuddly, he is still a very proficient knowledgeable surgeon and that’s much more important to my life.

January 31st, 2014

HIs staff is wonderful! But if you are a concerned mother going in with your daughter you need to run as fast as you can the other direction. I asked "how concerned we needed to be about my daughter's pregnancy?" NEVER having met this man before I was quickly & rudely d told I was" a worry wart just looking for something to worry about." Turns out I was right. She was miscarrying. I had 5 miscarriages. I know what the signs are. I can't even give 1 star for bedside manner because that day he left his manners somewhere else. Too bad I have to even give him a one star rating.

January 30th, 2014

20 plus years

Have been Dr Sadlers pt since my son was born. Cannot say enough good about him. He is a great doc. I have had docs before that never really listened. Doc S does and he HEARS what you say. He I s concerned about his pts as individuals not as accounts. He is respectful, and courteous to me and the friends I have referred. You cannot go wrong in choosing him to be your OB/GYN.

August 3rd, 2013

Highly Recommend

Great bedside manners; respectful, caring, compassionate. Never in a hurry to get rid of you, takes the time to talk & explain things to you; answers your questions, etc. Been a pt of his for over 10 yrs, nothing negative to say about this man or his practice. I have referred him out to my friends, family and coworkers and even they have no complaints. If you have any complaints about his office, you are a fool. His staff is very courteous and professional, much like him.

April 26th, 2013

Waste of Money

Do not trust this practice! Stay clear! Avoid Avoid! Red ALERT!

October 3rd, 2017