Obstetricians & Gynecologists

8715 Village Dr
Ste 410
San Antonio, TX 78217
210-653-5501
Locations and availability (6)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Jan 31st, 2014

HIs staff is wonderful! But if you are a concerned mother going in with your daughter you need to run as fast as you can the other direction. I asked "how concerned we needed to be about my daughter's pregnancy?" NEVER having met this man before I was quickly & rudely d told I was" a worry wart just looking for something to worry about." Turns out I was right. She was miscarrying. I had 5 miscarriages. I know what the signs are. I can't even give 1 star for bedside manner because that day he left his manners somewhere else. Too bad I have to even give him a one star rating.

|  20 plus years  |  show details
by Theresa P on Jan 29th, 2014

Have been Dr Sadlers pt since my son was born. Cannot say enough good about him. He is a great doc. I have had docs before that never really listened. Doc S does and he HEARS what you say. He I s concerned about his pts as individuals not as accounts. He is respectful, and courteous to me and the friends I have referred. You cannot go wrong in choosing him to be your OB/GYN.

|  Highly Recommend  |  show details
by MASH on Aug 3rd, 2013

Great bedside manners; respectful, caring, compassionate. Never in a hurry to get rid of you, takes the time to talk & explain things to you; answers your questions, etc. Been a pt of his for over 10 yrs, nothing negative to say about this man or his practice. I have referred him out to my friends, family and coworkers and even they have no complaints. If you have any complaints about his office, you are a fool. His staff is very courteous and professional, much like him.

|  Waste of Money  |  show details
by Anon on Apr 26th, 2013

Do not trust this practice! Stay clear! Avoid Avoid! Red ALERT!