Dr. Randall Safarik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randall Safarik?

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Randall Safarik?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 3rd, 2015

Awful

Saw this doctor less than 10 minutes during my high risk 35 hour labor while at hospital. Dilated to 10 cm which still resulted in emergency c-section ...

February 3rd, 2015

Best doctor EVER

Dr. Safarik delivered my first born. I have extreme anxiety when it comes to doctors and hospitals. He put me at ease. He listened to all of my concerns and helped calm me. I will forever be grateful to this man! I can't recommend him enough. Now I'm pregnant again but live in WA and Im having the hardest time finding the right doctor. I told my husband we are moving home so I can see Dr. Safarik again!

January 18th, 2015

Terrible office staff!

The main nurse who usually works at the front desk (Susan) has terrible customer service. She lacks empathy and is extremely unprofessional. I have had a couple of other friends who have seen Dr. Safarik as well, and each of them have had similar negative experiences. First time mothers... I would highly recommend a different OB for this reason!

June 29th, 2011

The best OB-GYN on the central coast

Dr. Safarik is the doctor that every pregnant woman dreams of having. Patient and kind with a wonderfully calm demeanor, he takes time during appointments to answer any questions or concerns without ever making you feel silly or stupid. As a patient, you are made to feel like he values your opinion ad really wants you to play an active role in your care. Words cannot express how excellent of a doctor he is.

June 26th, 2011

Amazing Physician

After losing a baby at 5 1/2 months during a previous pregnancy with another doctor, I can honestly say our little one wouldn't be here if it weren't for Dr. Safarik's amazing knowledge, skills, and quick actions. He really listens when you share concerns. He's a doctor that tells you, "You know your body better than any computer or any other person. If something doesn't feel right, then something's probably not right. Only you know." I've never heard a physician say that before. He never makes you feel as if he's inconvenienced when being paged after hours. He'll call at 9pm to tell you the results of a critical test came back ok and just to check in on you. I truly cannot speak highly enough of this man. An amazing physician and an amazing person. Should've specialized in High Risk Obstetrics. Amazing amazing amazing!

April 14th, 2011

Best doctor ever! Any doctor that will call you back with test results from home at 8pm because he knows you're waiting for fertility information and meets you in the office on a Sunday just because you are ovulating that day is great in my book!!!

December 12th, 2010

Best Doctor Ever!

You will never find another doctor better than Dr.Safarik. He has the best bedside manner, you will never wait, he gives you undivided personal attention, he's an amazing surgeon and an all around nice person! I could go on for days about how great he is and so could everyone I know who is a patient of his. Because he is not a part of a medical group, you will be spoiled by the personal attention. His office consists of him and a receptionist/assistant. He is basically a one man show, often answering the phone himself. He never hesitates to call you back personally and will call or have you come in on a weekend!I wish EVERY doctor ran their practice like this. The medical world would be a much healthier and happier place!

April 28th, 2010

We switched TO Dr. Safarik.... we are so glad about that.

First of all, let me say that we had chosen a different OB/GYN based on a the drs excellent reputation. We felt like we were getting shuttled in and out of appointments like some sort of assembly line product. Believe it or not- we had 3 appointments with the dr. and we never actually met the dr... we only got the nurse. We had lots of questions about our baby and the entire pregnancy and delivery process. Honestly, he did not have all of the answers. But, that's ok. Looking back, some of my questions were a bit silly...... I was a nervous "soon to be" dad with lots of questions about things that (I now realize) were insignificant. My wife is a very big fan of Dr. Safarik too. He provided excellent care to us from the first appointment all the way through the delivery. He is very down to earth, and clearly has a good understanding of what is important to patients. Yesterday, we became parents. Dr. Safarik did an excellent job with the delivery. Thanks again dr. You made the day.

March 11th, 2009

I truly enjoy Dr. Safarik. He has a small practice which allows you to be more close and personal with him. He amswers all of your questions and he is all around great!

October 26th, 2016