A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Schaefer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Schaefer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schaefer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schaefer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Schaefer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Kidney Cancer
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaefer graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schaefer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Kenneth Schaefer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randall K. Schaefer practice?
- Dr. Randall Schaefer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randall Schaefer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, CA.
See Sacramento Orthopedic Surgeons.