Learn more about Dr. Randall Schaefer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Schaefer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Schaefer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Kidney Cancer
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaefer graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schaefer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Sutter General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schaefer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 86 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randall Schaefer practice?
Dr. Randall Schaefer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Surgeons.