A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Schlievert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Schlievert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Schlievert, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Shaken Baby Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlievert graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Schlievert has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- University of Toledo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Scott Schlievert MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Randall S. Schlievert practice?
- Dr. Randall Schlievert has 4 office locations.
Dr. Randall Schlievert practices Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Pediatricians.