A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Schlievert is Good. Dr. Schlievert has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Schlievert, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlievert graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schlievert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children`s Hospital
- Mercy Children`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schlievert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Randall Schlievert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randall S. Schlievert practice?
Dr. Randall Schlievert practices Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Randolph Schlievert, Dr. Randal Schlievert, Dr. Randell Schlievert, Dr. Randy Schlievert