A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Schlosser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Schlosser is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Schlosser, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlosser graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Schlosser has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fresno Surgery Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Ray Schlosser MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Randall R. Schlosser practice?
- Dr. Randall Schlosser has 4 office locations.
Dr. Randall Schlosser practices Anesthesiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA and Portland, OR.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists.