A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Schrager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Schrager is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Schrager, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schrager graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schrager has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Evan Schrager MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randall E. Schrager practice?
- Dr. Randall Schrager has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Schrager practices Surgery near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Surgeons.