Learn more about Dr. Randall Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Schultz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schultz
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Schultz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Schultz, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Schultz has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- St Agnes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall J Schultz MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Randall J. Schultz practice?
- Dr. Randall Schultz has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Schultz practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Appleton, WI.
See Appleton Physiatrists.