A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Schultz is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Schultz, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Schultz has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Appleton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Schultz MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Randall Schultz practice?
- Dr. Randall Schultz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Randall Schultz practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Appleton, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Oshkosh, WI and Neenah, WI.
See Appleton Physiatrists.