A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Sercombe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Sercombe, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sercombe graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Sercombe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital An Allina Facility
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Sercombe MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Randall Sercombe practice?
- Dr. Randall Sercombe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Randall Sercombe practices Pediatrics near Burnsville, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Burnsville Pediatricians.