A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Silver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silver
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Silver Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Silver has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall M Silver DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randall M. Silver practice?
- Dr. Randall Silver has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Silver practices Family Medicine near Templeton, CA.
See Templeton Family Physicians.