Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Office visit complaint show details Office visit complaint
by Ileen Lummus on Apr 27th, 2016

I called for appointment and gave reason for visit, and said I had 5 things to discuss. They put one on the appt. info. The doctor checked heart, throat, and gave me a prescription called into the drug store. He started out the door and I said I have a couple questions. He had spent exactly 3 minutes with me and said he did not have time for more. It appears you have to make an appt. for each issue so they will receive payment for each visit. Wow. Where has our medical care gone and the doctors to take care of the people.

Terribly unpleasant show details Terribly unpleasant
by Michael Broadway on Sep 23rd, 2015

I just lost a son and my daughter has cancer. I explained to the dr I needed an anti-anxiety medication and he said I need to see a psychologist. I am a normally same person and felt offended. He sent in his PA and he repeated his statement. Very rude. I miss Dr. Lotz.

Go somewhere else show details Go somewhere else
Sep 8th, 2015

Very poorly run doctors office. Always behind, poor client services, and an overall rude manner. By the staff.

Mrs. show details Mrs.
by P. on Jan 6th, 2014

My husband and I are Seniors, new to the coastal area. Dr. Silver was extremely thorough, honest and took time to explain everything. I highly recommend him. Medicare was very slow to pay him and he was very patient with their slow process.