A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Singleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Singleton, Urologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Singleton, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Singleton graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Singleton has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Heart Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Parris Singleton MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randall P. Singleton practice?
- Dr. Randall Singleton has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Singleton practices Urology and Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Urologists and San Antonio Surgeons.