A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Sisam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Sisam is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sisam graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Sisam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inland Hospital
- United Memorial Medical Center North Street Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Lee Sisam DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Randall L. Sisam practice?
- Dr. Randall Sisam has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Sisam practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Waterville, ME.
See Waterville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.