inactive

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Waterville, ME

1.8

April 11th, 2014
Prescribed HCG for me
I went through a anti-aging online venture, out of Miami, F.L., and Randall Sisam was the prescribing physician for the HCG I received, from a pharmacy in Tampa, F.L. I think he also prescribed the HGH & Testosterone. It's weird he's practicing in Maine??? None of it did me any good, and I spent $7,000. All I got from the HGH was headaches!!

February 12th, 2010
In 2007 I was pregnant and I went to see Dr. Sisam. I told him many times my back hurt, I had cramping that felt like I was having my period, and I was nervous. I barely finished the last word when he said it was just ligaments stretching. The 1st time he listened for the heart beat he couldn't find it. Of course I was nervous. He assured me that sometimes the baby hides behind the placenta and that was probably why we couldn't hear it. 2 weeks later we still couldn't hear it. He made me wait 2 more weeks to have an ultrasound done and it was then I found out my baby was dead. I then had to wait 3 days before he could do my D&E.When I went in for my D&E he came into the room with his head down and hands in his pocket and said "These things happen." He then turned around and walked out.I work in the same hospital he did at the time. I wrote him a letter and other co-workers shared their unpleasant experiences with me. I told him I would never have him for a doctor again. The next time I got pregnant I went to a new doctor and he was wonderful.