A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Stafford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Stafford, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stafford graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Stafford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Scott Stafford MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randall S. Stafford practice?
- Dr. Randall Stafford has 3 office locations.
Dr. Randall Stafford practices Internal Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists.