A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Stahly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Stahly is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Stahly, DO is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stahly graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Stahly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Missouri Hospital
- St Francis Medical Center - Cape Girardeau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall L Stahly DO is a male Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Randall L. Stahly practice?
- Dr. Randall Stahly has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Stahly practices Neurology near Cape Girardeau, MO.
See Cape Girardeau Neurologists.