A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Starling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Starling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Starling
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Starling, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiogenic Shock
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Low Cardiac Output
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Starling graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Starling has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall C Starling MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Randall C. Starling practice?
- Dr. Randall Starling has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randall Starling practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Weston, FL.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Cardiologists.