A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Stern is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Stern, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Stern has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Fresno Heart And Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Gordon Stern MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randall G. Stern practice?
- Dr. Randall Stern has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Stern practices Surgery near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Surgeons.