A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Sternberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Sternberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Sternberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sternberg graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sternberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sternberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randall D. Sternberg practice?
Dr. Randall Sternberg practices Internal Medicine near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Livonia Internists.