A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Sung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Sung is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sung
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Sung, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sung graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Sung has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Sukhyun Sung MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randall S. Sung practice?
- Dr. Randall Sung has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Sung practices Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.