A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Sung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Sung is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Sung, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sung graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Sung has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Sukhyun Sung MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randall S. Sung practice?
- Dr. Randall Sung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randall Sung practices Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.