Dr. Randall Tan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randall Tan?

January 26th, 2013

top doctor

I have been a patient of Dr Tan for about fifteen years and have found him to be very caring and knowledgable He takes the time to listen to my concerns and help in any way he can. I have recommended him to several other patients and they also have rated him as outstanding. My wife also sees Dr Tan and is more than satisfied with him and has recommended him to her friends. He is one of the stars of our HMO.

August 25th, 2012

fantastic

Have been a member of Kaiser for over 50 years and Dr. Tan has been one the most outstanding doctors I have had been fortunate to have as my primary care doctor. He is also my wife's doctor. Have recommended him to several friends.

March 30th, 2017