A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Towne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Towne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Towne
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Towne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Towne, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Towne graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Towne has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall D Towne FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Randall D. Towne practice?
- Dr. Randall Towne has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Towne practices Cardiovascular Disease near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Cardiologists.