A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Towne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Towne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Towne, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Towne graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Towne has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Douglas Towne FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Randall D. Towne practice?
- Dr. Randall Towne has 6 office locations.
Dr. Randall Towne practices Cardiovascular Disease near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Newport, TN and Kingston, TN.
See Knoxville Cardiologists.