A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Updegrove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Updegrove is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Updegrove, MD, MPH is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Updegrove graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Updegrove has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- St. Joseph Health Services
- Newport Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Lee Updegrove MD and MPH is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randall L. Updegrove practice?
- Dr. Randall Updegrove has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Updegrove practices Occupational Medicine near East Greenwich, RI.
See East Greenwich Preventive Medicine Specialists.