Overall Review

October 20th, 2015
I have been taking my 3 kids to Dr U for many years as my oldest son is almost 24 years old. The kids and I all love him!

October 9th, 2014
Fantastic Doctor...
Our older son saw Dr. Uyeno for 3 years while we lived in the area, we have since moved out of state (a year ago). (My son now has some symptoms and I once again wish we could see Dr. Uyeno...our current Dr. is okay, we just loved Dr. Uyeno a lot) My thoughts: - He is thorough & very knowledgeable/experienced and likes to share information (when asked). I feel confident that we're getting a good assessment. - He welcomes our questions, I get the feeling he likes it when parents are committed and involved in their child/child's health (i.e. he takes the time to answer them). I never hesitated to bring in my list of 10 questions (to every infant visit!) - At first, my husband & I weren't quite sure how to "read" his personality, but over time we found he has a fun personality, too, and we learned about his family/kids etc. and feel like we built THE relationship every parent hopes to have with their Pediatrician (i.e. one of the most important relationships ever!) We also have several friends & acquantainces that saw him (and liked him a lot) too. Before we moved out of state, I asked him for his email address! My husband and I valued him as our Dr. that much! (Obviously, we didn't get it.)

March 12th, 2014
Wonderful doctor!
We have been seeing Dr. Uyeno for over a decade. He is kind, intelligent, well spoken, and genuinely overall just a great doctor! We have recommended him to several of our friends and acquaintances, and we do not hesitate to give him five stars!

June 6th, 2011
Awful experience
I had to see Dr. Uyano today after my daughter's normal pediatrician was unavailable. My daughter had a cold for 10 days with fever and rash. She started pulling on her ear so I brought her in to check her out for ear infection. The doctor used this plastic tool to clear ear wax from my daughter's ear but didn't have a clue what he was doing because he totally scraped the inside of her ear canal and pulled the tool out all bloody. His diagnosis was "I think she might have roseola". I would never EVER see this doctor again and would not recommend him to anyone. Terrible bedside manner and seemed absolutely clueless. What a waste of time and my poor daughter was traumatized.

May 4th, 2011
My son is now 8 years old, and was in Dr. Uyeno's care since birth. Dr. Uyeno was always correct in his diagnoses, performed only required procedures and explained everything to us (parents). In a large part due to his skills nnd attitude my son is not afraid of medical stuff, and wants to become a doctor himself.