Learn more about Dr. Randall Vagelos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Vagelos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vagelos
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Vagelos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Vagelos, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vagelos graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Vagelos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Herodotus Vagelos MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Randall H. Vagelos practice?
- Dr. Randall Vagelos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Randall Vagelos practices Cardiovascular Disease near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Cardiologists.