Learn more about Dr. Randall Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Black is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Black
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Black Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Black, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Black has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Rogers Memorial Hospital
- NW Medical Center Benton County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Wayne Black MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Randall W. Black practice?
- Dr. Randall Black has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Black practices Otolaryngology near Rogers, AR.
See Rogers Otolaryngologists.