Learn more about Dr. Randall Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Black is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Black, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Black has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Rogers Memorial Hospital
- NW Medical Center Benton County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Black accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 31 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randall W. Black practice?
Dr. Randall Black practices Otolaryngology near Rogers, AR.
See Rogers Otolaryngologists.