A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Crim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Crim, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Crim, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crim graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Crim has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Wayne Crim MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randall W. Crim practice?
- Dr. Randall Crim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randall Crim practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX.
See Irving Surgeons.