A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Smith, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Smith has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Poudre Valley Hospital
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan