A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Smith, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Poudre Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall W Smith MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Randall W. Smith practice?
- Dr. Randall Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Smith practices Ophthalmology near Fort Collins, CO.
See Fort Collins Ophthalmologists.