A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Smith, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Poudre Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall W Smith MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Randall W. Smith practice?
- Dr. Randall Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Smith practices Ophthalmology near Fort Collins, CO.
See Fort Collins Ophthalmologists.