inactive

3.8

June 27th, 2016
very caring doctor helpful

October 23rd, 2015
Outstanding Doctor, Outstanding staff, outstanding listening skills, very compassionate and caring,

February 24th, 2015
misdiagnosed my oldest son
We used Dr Wade from the time the kids were young but finally went to another Physcian when it seemed like his diagnoses were off base. My son was just coming into puberty and presented with excessive weight gain in hips and thighs along with broken blood vessels or varicose veins in upper thighs and legs. I took him to see Dr Wade 3 times stating this was not a normal progression for a boy going into adolescence. Dr Wade kept telling me "oh boys are just eating machines." I showed him the spider veins and how his lower half of body was pear shaped. The Dr stayed by his diagnosis. Later on in my son's puberty he had emotional problems and we took him to an Endocrinologist who looked at my son's set of symptoms and even before a genetic test stated he had Kleinfelters or XXY. We were told he had the textbook symptoms of this disorder who doctors should know if they see young boys in their practice. Because Dr Wade did not diagnose my son correctly we could not get him the pharmaceutical therapy he needed in time to make him grow correctly like a young man. Dr Wade knew our family and saw my kids all the time. Not even taking the time to look in a medical diagnostic book when seeing my son cost my son problems the next 20 some years. I tried to not be bitter but we trusted that doctor and he couldn't take the time to look up my son's medical issues up so as far as I'm concerned shouldn't be practicing medicine.

October 8th, 2014
I'll Wade in
I've been a patient of Randall for a very long time. He is the epitome of a country doctor. He does everything himself. Take blood pressure and temperature. I have not been weighed in years at his office. I suppose because I am not obese. I have to go somewhere else for blood work. While I really like Dr. Wade I can see where he would put some folks off, especially if they read a lot and think they know more than him. I'd like to see him more updated as in computer programs that I can reference my blood work for instance. I don't live near him so I will probably find another Dr soon. He has kept me alive and I appreciate that. He also prescribes medicines that are generic and don't cost an arm and a leg. I'll leave it with, I like Dr Wade, he's never done anything to hurt me and he's cured me of several diseases over the years. I will look for a more "high tech" doctor soon. I'm 66 and want to be a little more hands-on with my medical care ... through computer technology, etc. I hope this helps you make a decision. I personally like his jokes but I'm old and don't go in for the "new-fangled" PC baloney.

July 1st, 2014
Find some one else
If you need a doctor and staff that will return calls, this office isn't for you. If you need a doctors office that has a back up doctor when this office is closed for the WEEK over holidays! This office is not for you. If you want a doctor and his staff that responds to patients when they are ill this office is not for you. KEEP LOOKING

March 31st, 2014
Horrible Experience
Walking into the office, it seemed like an okay place. The toys available for my daughter to play with were filthy but it didn't seem like a dirty place. Until I used the restroom which was disgusting and the entire back of the office was very disorganized and chaotic. My wait time wasn't bad. As a new patient Dr. Wade didn't even introduce himself. He walked in the room and with a very loud voice he commanded I get off the table and sit in a different seat. I'm newly pregnant but he would not refer me to OB/Gyn on his own. He wanted me to go home, figure out what ob/gyns are in my network and then tell him and he'll do the referral paperwork. This was after I explained to him that I wanted a midwife and he declined. He said most women who go to midwives lose their babies. Which is just completely false. He also said several inappropriate things. One of them being that if I have a boy I only have to look out for 1 "pecker". If I have a girl, I have to look out for "ALLLL them peckers out there." Seriously? That MAY be a funny joke to someone. Probably coming from someone they know well. But coming from a grungy-looking "professional" whom I am alone in a room with is very inappropriate and made me very uncomfortable. I also had a low-grade fever (which is something to try to take care of in early pregnancy since it can prevent cell growth). He didn't seem to care so I said "I wonder why my temperature is high." He said "Owno." And moved on. I am amazed that this man has a medical degree. I feel as though I new more about practicing medicine, healthcare systems and being a professional than he did. I am in complete shock!! I would never recommend this doctor to anybody.

August 14th, 2011
Dr Wade is just a down home country dr with a friendly staff. Always meets your needs for emergency appts.

May 25th, 2011
Reminds me of the country doctor
As a professional myself, I see Dr. Wade as an efficient, no frills, solid country doctor. No high tech. flashy surroundings here; just a good manner, fine office and staff, and seemingly friendly olde country doctor. Dr. Wade, to me, personifies "family doctor". BT

April 22nd, 2011
Nothing but a pill pusher
This guy is an absolute moron! He's a drunk diabetic who collapses in his own office often from not checking his own blood sugar. His hospice giving "wife" is the only person keeping this 'doctor' alive. His medical knowledge seems to be current but his bedside manner is non-existent. I no longer want him to prescribe me even an aspirin! Do yourself a favor and keep away from this idiot.

January 24th, 2011
Great, down to earth, really.

August 6th, 2010
left in the dry
i had been going to dr wade for over 20 years....but i was released from his practice... he had me on pain medicine for my back and i couldnt not afford surgey at that time. all of a sudden,he told me that there was nothing else he could do, so i asked him to wing me off the medicine. im guessing he didnt know how to,because he told me to go see a surgeon, i wished i knew that before hand,obviously it upset me. just seems to me that any doctor who puts you on a pain med. ,should know how to wing someone off. my life was turned upside down because of the back problems, doctor wade made it worse..so my family would like to thank you doc wade. have fun with your staff....... :O