A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Wagman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Wagman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagman graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon.
Dr. Wagman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- W Calcasieu Cameron Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wagman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randall K. Wagman practice?
- Dr. Randall Wagman practices Family Medicine near Mansfield, TX.