A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Wagman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagman graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wagman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Arlington
- W Calcasieu Cameron Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wagman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Randall Wagman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randall K. Wagman practice?
Dr. Randall Wagman practices Family Medicine near Mansfield, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Charles, LA and Westlake, LA.
See Mansfield Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Randolph Wagman, Dr. Randal Wagman, Dr. Randell Wagman, Dr. Randy Wagman