Dr. Randall Walker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randall Walker?

July 29th, 2016

Going Bad

This used to be an excellent practice until they joined the St. Lukes system. Billing is all screwed up and the "office manager" is rarely available to answer a question. Also when she is available, she is rude and ill-informed.

April 14th, 2016

a doctor who really cares

I have gone to Dr. Walker for over 20 years. I find his staff to be excellent is their service. Dr walker really cares about his patients and his Nurse Pract. Rebecca is one of the best. If you want a doctor who goes above the norm. I have referred many to his office and will continue to do so.

March 28th, 2016

Worst doctor I have ever been to and doesn't treat anything that is remotely hard to do... I wouldn't recommend him to anyone! Not worth the phone call!!

March 27th, 2015

Great family doctor

Love this doctor. He takes time to explain & listens to my family.

March 2nd, 2015

Dr. Walker is an exceptional doctor with honest comparison for his patients. His staff is also very responsive to patient needs and scheduling.

August 9th, 2013

Always good

I have been going to Dr. Walker since I was 2 (now 23). He has always been kind and caring to me and my family and ALWAYS helpful. Sure he runs a luttle behind sometimes but name me a doctor that doesn't. We moved away for a couple years and when we came back he was just as good to us as before. You better believe when I have children of my own I will be takibg them to him, if he hasn't retired by then!

July 4th, 2013

worst experience ever.

I had to wait well over 45 minutes to get attended. Dr. Walker was rude and all he did was direct me to another doctor.

March 19th, 2013

Good Family Doctor

I went to Dr. Walker after an episode that just plain scared me. I was not a regular patient at all. I told him I thought I was in trouble, needed his help. I told him I needed to find out what was wrong with me right now and that I wanted to stay with him until we either found out what was wrong or got me to someone who could do that. Dr. Walker was understanding, interested and agreeable. He helped me through my problem and I got better. I was nervous that I would be thrown to the nameless faceless Houston medical mill but my fears were not justified. I was treated with respect, care and concern as another human and not a piece of meat. Dr. Walker is like all of us. He has good days and days that could be better but he seems to keep working hard for his patients. He has a Sr. Staff of nurses that have been with him for a long time and who seem to respect him. I'd say that also speaks well of the man.

July 19th, 2012

NOT A GOOD DOCTOR

This is not a very good dr. He did not seem very concerned with symptoms. Waited over an hour to see him, he hardly asked any questions. Doesn't tell what he thinks. Left more confused then before. Will not be going back. A close family member recommended this dr, we thought for sure he would of been a good family dr, we were wrong.

July 6th, 2012

best doc in magnolia

only doc in magnolia i will go to dont just give u pain meds and say rest went to him one time found out what was wrong he saved my life and his pa i wounldnt be here if it wasnt for them

November 7th, 2011

I like Dr Walker because he gives me a full report about my health and test. He seems to care about his patients and that is hard to find.

May 7th, 2010

Bad Doctor!

I went to this Doctor for a pain in my neck, arm and hand, He dont even exam me.only told me to go to a pain doctor!. What a waste of my time and Money. This Doctor dont know anything! Avoid him .