A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Wenokur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Wenokur is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wenokur
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wenokur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Wenokur, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wenokur graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wenokur has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall K Wenokur MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Randall K. Wenokur practice?
- Dr. Randall Wenokur has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randall Wenokur practices Otolaryngology near Concord, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA.
See Concord Otolaryngologists.