A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Wenokur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Wenokur is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wenokur
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Wenokur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Wenokur, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wenokur graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wenokur has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall K Wenokur MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Randall K. Wenokur practice?
- Dr. Randall Wenokur has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randall Wenokur practices Otolaryngology near Concord, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA.
See Concord Otolaryngologists.