A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall White, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. White has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Christus Coushatta Health Care Center
- Christus Schumpert Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Glen White MD is a male Nephrologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Randall G. White practice?
- Dr. Randall White has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall White practices Nephrology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Nephrologists.