A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Willis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Willis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Willis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Willis graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Willis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stillwater Medical Center
- Stillwater Med Ctr, Stillwater, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Jay Willis MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Randall J. Willis practice?
- Dr. Randall Willis has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Willis practices Urology near Stillwater, OK.
See Stillwater Urologists.