Dr. Randall Willis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 23rd, 2016
Likely saved my life !
Absolutely would recommend !

December 11th, 2013
I went to Dr. Willis because I thought I had a kidney problem or kidney stones because I was having moderate to severe pain in my right side that would come and go. An Ultrasound was done in his office that showed a very small stone in my right kidney, nothing large enough to cause pain (his words). A 24hour urine analysis was also done, with no problems found. I insisted on a follow up appointment trying to get more test. During the follow up he refused to do any further testing, No CT, no nothing. Acted almost as if I was making it up and told me "Everybody gets kidney stones" that may be true but the fact remains that he refused to help me. I left his office in tears and told him I would find my hero and that I did!. Turned out I had a 12mm kidney stone, a 6mm kidney stone and 2 small ones. I had lithotripsy twice to break up the large stones. I am pain free now, but not thanks to Dr. Willis. He does not care about his patients and does not listen to them, even when they are begging for help!

July 25th, 2012
Great Doc!
Dr. Willis is a very good doctor. He's treated me twice now and is very courteous and informative and answers any and all of your questions to the best of his ability. I had a congenital defect and he figured it out in about 30 minutes. Then he referred me to another doctor to repair the problem. He was willing to work with me on a one particular issue agreeing to my request to have a CAT scan done at a place other than his recommendation. He is very thoughtful and considerate and I would not hesitate to send anyone to him for diagnosis and treatment.