Learn more about Dr. Randall Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Wilson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Wilson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Renaissance Hospital Dallas Inc
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall G Wilson MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Randall G. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Randall Wilson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Randall Wilson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.