A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Wilson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Wilson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Renaissance Hospital Dallas Inc
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall G Wilson MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Randall G. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Randall Wilson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Randall Wilson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.