Dr. Randall Winslow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randall Winslow?

Best Primary Care Doctor I have EVER had!

Posted on August 26th, 2017

Dr Winslow has been my PCP for the last several years. He has provided exceptional care for me through three major and rather difficult medical events in the last 2 1/2 years. He has correctly assessed my needs and gotten me to the appropriate specialty care immediately. As my PCP, I find him to be kind and courteous and willing to take time to talk with me in a manner that does not make me feel rushed through an appointment. I hope he stays at Kaiser and is my PCP for a long time to come. Thanks Dr W!

excellent doctor

Posted on September 27th, 2013

Execellent doctor, response to email within 12 to 24 hours. Very cool doctor, one of the best doctor I have seen or have in a long time. Better than those doctor provided by the state for free. You get what you pay for. Waiting time is fast, unlike the county provide, wait time is less than 5 to 10 minutes where state provide doctor/clinic, you have to wait hours on end to see a random doctor.

He would rather be somewhere else

Posted on May 21st, 2012

Dr. Winslow has been my doctor for many years. I am finally switching to another doctor because I can not get him to care or remember anything about me. He diagnoses the reason for your visit without considering a single factor from the previous years of context. He missed a serious diagnosis! Good doctor for an ankle sprain and that's about it.

Posted on August 26th, 2017