A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Wolf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolf
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Wolf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Wolf, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Heart Transplantation
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Wolf has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Indiana Heart Hospital,The
- The Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall K Wolf MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randall K. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Randall Wolf has 5 office locations.
Dr. Randall Wolf practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Surgeons.