Learn more about Dr. Randall Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Wolf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Wolf, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Heart Transplantation
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Wolf has 17 hospital affiliations:
- The Christ Hospital
- Bethesda North Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wolf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randall K. Wolf practice?
Dr. Randall Wolf practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Ash, OH and Indianapolis, IN.
See Cincinnati Cardiothoracic Surgeons.