Learn more about Dr. Randall Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Wolf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolf
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wolf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Wolf, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Heart Transplantation
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Wolf has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Indiana Heart Hospital,The
- The Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall K Wolf MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randall K. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Randall Wolf has 5 office locations.
Dr. Randall Wolf practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Surgeons.