A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Wolf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolf
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wolf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Wolf, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Heart Transplantation
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Wolf has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Indiana Heart Hospital,The
- The Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall K Wolf MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randall K. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Randall Wolf has 5 office locations.
Dr. Randall Wolf practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Surgeons.