A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Wolf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Heart Block
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Unstable Angina
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Wolf has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Indiana Heart Hospital,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wolf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randall K. Wolf practice?
Dr. Randall Wolf practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH and Blue Ash, OH.
See Indianapolis Surgeons, Indianapolis Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Indianapolis Cardiologists.