Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Dianne Powell on Sep 6th, 2016

My husband struggled for decades with a-fib. Frustrated with the lack of help other doctors could give him and failing to get adequate relief with medication we finally found dr. Wolf only 8 days post-op so far but the experience thus far has been absolutely exceptionally wonderful and thus far I would recommend this to others that have a-fib. The real selling point to us is that they removed the atrial appendage thus reducing the stroke risk dramatically.

afib / ruptured diaphragm show details afib / ruptured diaphragm
by james brewer on Dec 30th, 2015

If you have afib and are not satisfied with prior treatments go see Dr Wolf. He was able to fix what what previously misdiagnosed as Phrenic nerve paralyzation, I am now breathing on two lungs, for the first time in 28 years. Its been about 20 days and so far I've had no problem with my afib. I highly recommend Dr. Wolf.

Thank you! show details Thank you!
by Richard Young on Dec 24th, 2015

For me the Mini Maze made my life livable. It has been three years now and my life has been changed.

mini-maze show details mini-maze
by Jerry Kuzniar on Nov 28th, 2015

It`s been 6 months since Dr. Wolf performed a mini-maze procedure on me for atrial fibrillation and I`ve been in sinus rhythm ever since. This is after years of drug therapy and four ablations (none of which had worked). I can`t thank Dr. Wolf enough for giving me a normal life again.

by lorenzen's on Jul 20th, 2015

WE do believe that Dr. Wolfe saved my husbands life 3 years ago with the Wolfe Mini Maze...Thank you, Dr. Wolfe!!

Saved my life. show details Saved my life.
Mar 9th, 2015

The man saved my life.!

GREAT Doctor show details GREAT Doctor
by Phyllis Osborne on May 1st, 2014

He was the greatest.Excellent bed side manner.Didn't make you feel like you were beneath him.He came down to your level.He got me off my blood thinner and other meds.He is a very caring doctor.Very very good surgeon.The best!Trust him with my life.

Everybody should be so lucky show details Everybody should be so lucky
May 18th, 2012

Quite simply, Dr. Wolf saved my life, along with my wife, Rachel. In 2005, when it was discovered that my mitral valve was tearing away, and the doctors in Dayton, OH were planning to replace it, using standard, rib-cracking, methods, my wife, an RN, found the good doctor in Cincinnati, and got me in to see Dr. Wolf. While my prognosis was fair, at best, the doctor and his staff, assured me with their calm, self-confidence, that all would be well. Using the minimally invasive procedure, the doctor was able to repair, rather than replace, my heart valve. I was spared a life of having to always wonder when my "new" valve would have to be replaced again, and instead, I was able to return to work in three weeks, with my heart working better than ever. I doubt I would have survived traditional open heart surgery, and I know that my quality-of-life would have been compromised; so I thank the doctor, and my wife, for every day I get with my kids and my wife. It is a gift I will cherish for the rest of my life.

Wolf Mini Maze show details Wolf Mini Maze
Sep 10th, 2011

A great professional and I am very thankful for the procedure as it was a success.

Wolf mini maze show details Wolf mini maze
Jan 18th, 2011

My experience with Dr. Wolf and his staff was fantastic...I felt like they really listened and had my care as their priority. I am now off Coumadin and ready to end my other heart meds as the heart has been in rhythm for several months. I would not hesitate to have the procedure done and do reccomend it to others.