inactive

• Good
  • Bad

March 30th, 2013
Medical Assistant/ working on my Nuring
I worked with Dr. Randall wolff, yrs ago at JFK Medical Center in Lake Worth, I worked in the lab and suggested that we place a station in the ER to my manager and she agree. In an emergency we were there to draw blood and get it off to the lab ASAP. He's an awesome physician. Very caring and understanding, and his bedside manner is impecable. I wish I could have him as my doctor now. He's is very intellegent and does his job well. I would recommend him to all. Thank You very much Dr. Wolff for the time we worked together. Hope to one day see you again.

February 2nd, 2011
Very professional
Dr Wolff was very professional and treated with respect and dignity. In addition he took care of my medical issues very well He .lis fine doctor

November 15th, 2010
this physician owns or runs a pain clinic charging phenominal rates, the wait time has unethical practice higher you pay the quicker you're seen. up to 2 hour difference in visit the patients call it the vip treatment. I find it hard to believe he has priviliges at any hospital His staff love these " VIP'S" as they get to split the money between themselves. I could say more but the anger is building. i would never see him again on a bet if not enough cash no other payment form taken no reciept. is this legit?????

July 19th, 2014