A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Wooley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Wooley, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Wooley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wooley graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wooley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Morris Wooley MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randall M. Wooley practice?
- Dr. Randall Wooley has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Wooley practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.