Dr. Randall Wright MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 29th, 2016
Pleasant Demeanor, Explains Every Step in Detail
Very accurate with his location of my neck pain. Had neck surgery by a different doctor. The surgery fixed my stenosis, but my neck pain has continued to get worse. I'm making a new appointment to get tested again.

March 7th, 2016
I have called their office 5 times over the last 3 weeks to get my sleep study results. They called me back once and said they would resolve the issue but never called back. I met the doctor after the study and he said there was an error on the required cpap pressure and would correct it. 3weeks later no correction. Do not recommend this doctor.

January 18th, 2016
Best bedside manner out of all the doctors I've seen in 3 years! He was very nice and listened to everything I said. I have a couple of test to run that are expensive but that is not his fault (insurance sucks). The whole staff was very nice too! Great experience over all.

February 16th, 2015
Do not go to this man.
He LIED on my chart. Treated me like a druggie, even though I told him I did not want pain meds. I just wanted help with my chronic pain. He falsified documents in my chart. His office over charged me even when I told them I had already made my deductibles for the year. I have been trying for a year to get over 300 $ returned to me. Then charged me to get a copy of tests that he would not give me results of. In my chart he documented that he gave me results of 3 different tests... he never gave me results for. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR. He actually told me that my pain of 15 years was in my head.

December 23rd, 2014
Caring neurologist
He was an excellent doctor. Very little wait time. He was thorough and really listened to my symptoms. Excellent physician. Better than going to the medical center, in fact, I would drive many, many miles to see such a caring neurologist.

June 10th, 2013
Dr. Wright is a wonderful doctor. He is very knowledgeable in regards to his field of study. He has great bedside manner, and took the time out to listen to all of my concerns. We discussed a plan of treatment together, along with my hematologist. I feel he went the extra mile for me. He made me feel like I was the only patient he had. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family.

September 7th, 2009
I would not recommend Dr. Wright to anyone with a chronic illness such as MS, Parkinson's or Epilepsy. He does not have the experience to understand the subtleties of these illnesses and in my case, he chose to ignore symptoms I told him about. I tried to trust him for as long as I could but finally realized I knew my body better than he did and went to a more experienced and specialized doctor. The new doctor confirmed my suspicions. Looking back, I wish I had left Dr. Wright's office sooner.