A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Zane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Zane is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Zane, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zane graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Zane has 19 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
- Driscoll Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Scott Zane MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Randall S. Zane practice?
- Dr. Randall Zane has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Zane practices Otolaryngology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Otolaryngologists.