A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Zane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Zane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zane
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Zane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Zane, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zane graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Zane has 19 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Scott Zane MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Randall S. Zane practice?
- Dr. Randall Zane has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Zane practices Otolaryngology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Otolaryngologists.